Here’s what we’ve been cooking up in this new Obojobo release:
- Webcourses@UCF Grade book Integration: Obojobo will now allow you to send your student’s scores to Webcourses. Setup is easy: When you create an instance, simply select your course from a drop down and select the option to sync scores. We will create a grade book column and send student assessment scores directly into that column.
- Date & Time in Assessment Scores: We’ve added time to the assessment scores display to help you determine more accurately when students submit their assessments.
- Student Completion E-Mail Notices: Students will now receive an e-mail from Obojobo with their assessment score & attempt history each time they submit an attempt.
- Captivate 5 Quiz Support: Content creators can now develop quizzes in Captivate 5. Obojobo will automatically integrate, using the scores reported from your Captivate 5 quiz as the score for that question. Captivate 2 quizzes are still supported.
- Database Optimizations: We spent a lot of effort tweaking our database structure to speed up and simplify our code. Retrieving Learning Objects from the database is approximately twice as fast now.
- Creator Optimizations: The creator has had various updates to reduce load times and resource usage.
As well as various bug fixes. We hope you enjoy the new release!